Have you ever found yourself at a complete loss on what to do? If you answered yes this list is for you.
10. Watch old DVDs or videos- Look around the house for the tapes you forgot you had. It can be entertaining and bring back memories. Funny YouTube videos should do the trick as well.
Bonus- If you stumble upon a homemade video you've found something priceless.
9. Call up a friend and make plans- Even if you can not see each other it won't hurt to say hello.
Bonus-This can prevent boredom in the future.
8. Get a new hobby- Planting, skiing, surfing, scrap booking, photography,etc. You have so many choices.
Bonus- You can find something you'll appreciate for the rest of your life!
7. Go on Facebook/Myspace- You can chat with friends, join a group, play games and more.(If you don't have a facebook or myspace this would be the perfect time to make one!)
Bonus- "Five minutes on facebook can often turn into two hours." Before long you'll forget your boredom!
6. Make a resolution- It doesn't have to be New Years to make a goal. It can be anything from deciding on buying a necessity to bettering yourself.
Bonus- If you keep your resolution you have made an improvement and have something to be proud of!
5. Get a new look- Tired of your old look? Maybe its time to mix up your makeup routine or buy a new pair of jeans. In today's economy you don't even have to spend to mix things up. Go window shopping for ideas and bring along some old business cards. When you enter the perfume section of a store spray some on the card!
Bonus- This can be both enjoyable and rewarding!
4. Get ahead- Do you have anything to do for work or school? This can be the perfect time to get ahead on it. Are you an athlete? Practice at improving your skills.
Bonus- You will be thankful you got it done while you had the chance.
3. Volunteer- Spend your free time helping others. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or clean up at a local park. It is a sense of fulfillment you can't get anywhere else. Remember your bored anyway so time is certainly no objection ;)
Bonus- This one should speak for itself.
2. Have a garage sale- A great way to clean out your unwanted stuff. It can get frantic so you won't even have time to be bored.
Bonus-You can treat yourself with the extra cash
1. Make some lists- Write down your favorite actors, books, sports, shampoos, etc. Record places you want to go or things you want to do. Get your family or friends to help out!
Bonus- The possibilities are truly endless so this one can last for hours.
That's your daily dose of reality. Thanks for reading!
What do you do when you have extra free time?