Saturday, September 5, 2009

Obama so far



How do you think Barack Obama is doing so far as President? The general American response to him has been positive. There has been a lot of talk about his health care plan. Numerous speculations have been made about whether it would work. So far I like him better than Bush. None of his actions have had me in front of my TV screaming or pulling my hair out. That's always nice. His transition into office was practically seamless and he took action right away. Today I have a few Discussion topics.

Overall, do you support Obama?

What do you think his main priorities should be?

What do you think of the health care plan?

Has he done something you can't stand?

Do you like Biden?

Most importantly.......

Who thinks the Sarah Palin SNL was the most humorous think ever?(See my What an Idiot! post because this moment certainly applies for Palin.)

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Overall, do you support Obama?
    Nope
    What do you think his main priorities should be?
    Getting out of Iraq
    What do you think of the health care plan?
    It will never work
    Has he done something you can't stand?
    Not really but I do disagree with him a lot
    Do you like Biden?
    I don't know yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely support Obama!

    I think his main priorities should be the economy, healthcare, ending torture, and placing more regulations on lobbying in Congress.

    I believe that the healthcare plan, while really good, needs to make more guarantees and should be sold to the American people in a better way than it is now.

    I can't stand Obama not quitting smoking, and I think that the Special Olympics and Cambridge police remarks were big mistakes on his part.

    No, I wish Obama had picked Hillary Clinton for his VP.

    Yes, I was rolling on the floor because I was laughing so hard at the SNL skit!

    I really like this discussion, and I hope that you can read and comment on today's post on my blog:

    http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/2009/09/signoth-story-1-google-yahoo-merger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopeful about the new healthcare plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so many people, especially in Congress are still stuck on stupid stuff like "is he a US citizen" or "is he too black"... Senators and Representatives need to bow down and get something done, instead of just spending money by the tens of billions on how fast ketchup runs.

    http://md16185.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Mike completely

    ReplyDelete